Suitable for School & D of E Expeditions from Whitsun to October half term.
- Comfort rated to 10°C Degree compliant to EN 13537.
- Suitable for School & D of E Expeditions from Whitsun to October half term.
- 204 cm long, 72 cm’s wide, 1.3 kgs. Fully compressed packed size 25 cm x 20 cms
- Windproof, water resistant outer, full length baffled zip.
- Compression sack included
- Mummy hood and warm & comfortable lining.
- New design, like all Mountainshack products, made to work on the hill. A lifetime of experience goes into each Mountainshack product.
Our new lightweight Mummy sleeping bag with draw cords, a fully baffled zip. Great pack size and compression sack included (33% reduction in size when compressed). Specifically designed for Duke of Edinburgh, scouting, guides and school expeditions.
Over 25 years experience of involvement in Outdoor youth education means that we know this works on the hill. A good night's sleep is essential to enjoying the outdoor life. Get it here!
The Mountainshack Adventure Lightweight sleeping bag is a 250 g/m2 hollow polyester fibre filled bag. With a comfort rating of 10°C compliant with EN 13537 it will suit all those doing their Duke of Edinburgh or Scout & Guide Expeditions from Whitsun through to October half term.
Suitable for heights up to 1.97 m (6’6”) with fully adjustable shoulder baffle which can be pulled in to give increased warmth. A full length fully baffled zip with anti-snag feature enables easy access and can be undone from the foot upwards to allow ventilation on hotter nights.
Dimensions :- Maximum user height 197 cm. Shoulder circumference 128 cms (measured at the internal baffle) • Actual unpacked dimensions 204 cms x 72 cms weighing 1.3 Kgs • Fully compressed size 25 cms x 20 cms. To achieve that ensure you pack foot first, stuff hard from the first insertion then lean on top of the bag whilst pulling in on the compression straps • Windproof, water resistant outer shell • Wicking, quick drying, warm feel lining
To maximise warmth and comfort we recommend the Mountainshack Adventure Classic Sleep Mat as well.
For care & all other instructions please click here